Simplicity Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Simplicity Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Harmless cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience of this website are stored on your device. These consist of small data files relating to you and this website.
Information stored in cookies created by Simplicity Limited is not shared with any third party unless required to do so by law.
By continuing to browse this website you are consenting to the storage of its first party cookies on your device.
Should you disagree to the storage of first party cookies from this website on your device please click here to remove them and discontinue browsing this website.
The first party cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
- __utma: Google Analytics cookie that refers to the number of times you have visited our website and the first and the last visit times.
- __utmb and __utmc: Google Analytics cookies that contain timestamps of time you enter and leave our website.
- __utmz: Google Analytics cookie that tracks which search engine you have used to come to this website, which keyword(s) you used to find the website, which link(s) you have clicked on within the website and where you were located when you clicked that link.
- frontend: Magento cookie that contains your session information.
- external_no_cache: Magento cookie that indicates whether cache is enabled or not.
The third party cookies that have been set as a result of browsing this website include (but may not be limited to):
- __unam: ShareThis cookie that monitors your activity related to sharing posts and pages through ShareThis service.
- __stid: ShareThis cookie that is a random unique identifier not tied to any personally identifiable information.
- __uset: ShareThis cookie that identifies whether you have already been given a random unique identifier (__stid cookie) or not.
- UID, UIDR: Scorecard Research cookie used by ShareThis to identify and analyse their audience.
- Apache, TS*, navcmd, s_sess, s_pers, cookie_check: PayPal cookies that allow Paypal payment system to function. They also allow PayPal to monitor the activities of users of its payment system to improve efficiency of advertising and promote trust and safety.
- JSESSIONID, NSC_wjq-tbhfqbz-dpn: SagePay cookies necessary for SagePay payment system to function. They contain session information used in SagePay VSP Terminal to process the payments.
Please note that third party cookies may not be controlled by us and are part of your agreement with the third party, e.g. if you are logged in to Facebook or Google. However, most Internet browsers give you the facility to delete cookies that you do not want stored on your device. You can usually visit your browser’s website for instructions on how to do this.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes from time to time. However, if you don't wish to receive any marketing material then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Simplicity Limited, Unit 1 Coronation Point, Coronation Street, Stockport, SK5 7WZ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.